- AWS certified welding
- Precision-crafted manufacturing
- One-source fabrication and galvanizing services
- Tower (heliostats, tower structure)
- Parabolic trough (torque box frames, cantilever arms, pylons and HCE supports)
- Structures for Lineal-Fresnel technology
50 MW Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Plant
Jyoti Group supplied over 11,000 metric tons of solar structures/frames for the 50 megawatt Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) plant in India which uses Parabolic Trough Technology. The project utilizes 12 million frames with over 160,000 mirrors combining to a total of 120 loops. The scope of the contract included: fabrication and galvanization of torque box, cantilever arms, pylons (middle, end, shared and drive) and Heat Collector Element (HCE) Supports. This project was energized in May, 2013.